Online Spanish Course of ELE USAL
About this course
ELE USAL ONLINE SPANISH COURSE (Self-learning)
Learn Spanish in a comfortable, simple way and in a few weeks, from your home or wherever you want. Enroll in any of the available levels: A2, B1, B2 or C1, and if you don’t know which one to apply for, you can take a level test with us.
All courses begin on the 15th of each month, the date on which you can start taking the course that will run for three weeks and in which you can organize yourself however you want and as long as you need.
Additionally, if you manage to pass the course, you will have an Official Certificate of 20 hours, issued by the University of Salamanca.
Price: 40 euros.
– Four levels: A2, B1, B2 y C1.
– Non-tutored asynchronous.
– Three weeks. 20 teaching hours.
Each course is structured into four content modules.
In all courses there is a welcome introductory module, with material instructions and tools of interest to students: online dictionaries, vocabulary or communication resources.
In turn, each module is divided into three sections:
– We learn: downloadable content sheets, with explanations and practical examples.
– We practice: exercises and activities of various types to practice the formal and functional contents presented.
– We check: self-assessment questionnaire on the contents worked on in the module.
At the end of each course, a test is carried out using an evaluation questionnaire relating to all the contents presented.
Para superar el curso el alumno deberá obtener una puntuación mínima de 50 puntos sobre 100.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.