Responsible – who is responsible for processing the data?
Identity: Institute of Spanish Language ELE Strasbourg
Headquarters: 10, ruedes des Francs-Bourgeois, 67000, Strasbourg
Telephone: (+33) 667 537 741
Contact: ELE Strasbourg
Domain name: http://bilbao.elemultisite.eleusal.com/
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide to us:
- Manage the subcontracting of the services you perform via the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications on the services, events and news related to the activities carried out by the Spanish Language Institute ELE Strasbourg, by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or if the user objects or revokes his consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the subcontracted services sector and the added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or if the user objects or revokes his consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations as well as verification of compliance with contractual obligations included the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – what data do we process?
Derived from the above-mentioned purposes, at the Spanish Language Institute ELE Strasbourg we manage the following categories of data:
- Data identification
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has his consent and accepts to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the Institut de Langue Espagnole ELE Strasbourg from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, the Spanish Language Institute ELE Strasbourg can carry out verifications to verify this fact, by adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the regulations relating to data protection.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newsletter) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly invited to carry out said processing, in accordance with regulations in force.
In addition, the legitimacy of the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid manner and the process obstruction you want to do.
Enfin, les données peuvent être utilisées pour respecter les obligations légales applicables à l’Institut de Langue Espagnole ELE Strasbourg.
Data retention period – How long will we keep your data?
The Spanish Language Institute ELE Strasbourg will only keep users’ personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, as long as they do not revoke the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients – To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data may be consulted by the providers who provide services to the Institut de Langue Espagnole ELE Strasbourg, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law or for the performance of services.
The Institut de Langue Espagnole ELE Strasbourg, has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers who provide services to the Institut de Langue Espagnole ELE Strasbourg, in order to guarantee that these providers will process your data in accordance with provisions of current legislation.
They can also be transferred to the State Security Forces and organs in case of legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations competent in the activity sectors, when established by the regulations in force.
Information security – What security measures do we take to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of the Institut de Langue Espagnole ELE Strasbourg
- Information encryption on the servers of the Spanish Language Institute ELE Strasbourg
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In cases where the Spanish Language Institute ELE Strasbourg has service providers for the platform outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with the commitment of the Spanish Language Institute ELE Strasbourg to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you at the Institut de Langue Espagnole ELE Strasbourg.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes which have been collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of complaints.
Dans certaines circonstances et pour des raisons liées à votre situation particulière, vous pouvez vous opposer au traitement de vos données. L’Institut de Langue Espagnole ELE Strasbourg cessera de traiter les données, sauf pour des raisons légitimes impérieuses, ou l’exercice ou la défense d’éventuelles réclamations.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any complaint arising from the processing of your personal data.
The Institut de Langue Espagnole ELE Strasbourg may modify this confidentiality policy at any time, successive versions being published on the Site. In all cases, the Spanish Language Institute ELE Strasbourg will communicate with notice the modifications of this policy which affect the users so that they can accept them.